eur/usd ( NFP trading plan ) 08.07.2016

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
Long time no Ideas from me, but who cares.
So I decided to throw my trading plan that I personally will be using trading EUR/USD             .
I will not stay aside, don't want to miss huge move, since finally I hope EU breaks out of Range Rover.

Take a look at the chart!
I have a Sell Limit right now @ 1.1073 ( Heading Point / Trend identifier Sentiment )
If broken upside I will watch how market interacts with ( Market Sentiment / Reject Sentiment / Heading towards daily levels ) If rejected immediately I will add shorts from there. I anticipate it breaking 1.1070 area, but if that happens, then strong area is around 1.1110, where I said I would add to my shorts!

If tomorrow EU decides to go up, I will close sells and open buys when Market Sentiment broken ( by X pips ), and I will add to my longs after DSRA broken, TP could be 1.1347 ( first portion taken @ 1.1251 )
But something tells me that EU would like to met Agent 0870, since they have some business to talk about, so all my setup sentiment is on SELL.

I will add to my shorts when Temporary inclination point broken, and add again when DSS broken, which is the last one of daily head messing levels.
I would love to see Agent 0870 speak with EU tomorrow.

Either it goes up or down, we have our plan set up, and we just have to follow it!
Cheers bro's!
Trade active: triggered. let's see how it holds.
Comment: Spending too much time here, either it tests and falls either it is broken, and will be looking for next sells!
Comment: Well it is not broken yet ( confirmed ) but either way hope to see Market Sentiment level where next orders are set in place! 1.1130 are stops for these shorts!
Comment: I have level at 1.1088 that I did not put on chart. Can be reversed from there tho!
Trade active: Opened 2 lots at 1.1087. Got Rejected nicely! Let's see how this holds now! If EU decides to go up, I add 3rd from MS.
Comment: Temporary Signal to 1.1104 is generated.
Trade closed manually: Daily Sensitive Support Holding for now! I closed my Trade in profit!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out