- Neutral setup: price in the Kumo. Setup is similar a bit to the one seen in March.
- EWO is , but level is exactly the same as it was during the March low.
- Price drop was very impressive and quick, but now Price is too far below Kijun Sen. Price reached Kumo bottom and support.
- haDelta already had some early warning yesterday. Next warning for bears today is the candle itself: inside candle = momentum loss, indecision, possible reversal ahead. haDelta/SMA3 ticks higher, but still below zero line.
- setup is neutral, 100wma and Kumo cloud still well above price. But price seems to break the steep , and testing Kijun Sen. In case it stucks above Kijun, short covering will accelerate.
- Heikin-Ashi is in swing. What we really have to watch here is haDelta/SMA3! It is above zero now, with a higher high!. We may see one more push lower from Kijun, but if price can't make a lower low, and haDelta/SMA3 can not drop back below zero, but crosses up again, then we'll see market higher soon.
- EWO is , but it has started to develop a
So we have the early warning signals. Short positions don't have very good risk/reward from now. We may actually start to think about some swing longs too, but wee need a little bit more confirmation.
First swing long tgt is 1,1250+