Please do not trade with me this week for the pips. We can do better using all of the PanOptic Method. Trade with me to get a hands on feel of why and how I do this.
1. I would sell in sell zone 3
2. I would choose a level 1 signal to enter
3. I would minimize my risk by having my stop above the high just before the sell
Otherwise, the trade would be the same.
So you can see that the KS Method is the basis on which you build the trade only with a few more optimizations here and there
we have just hit the dynamic KS. This is not where we will take our order. We will take it at the static KS
Please do share your ideas ...
Starting the 1st of August, I will only publish private charts. You can only access them from my twitter account (@PanOptic_Method) and my blog (still in development). I am also trying to figure out how to work Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Ichimoku.PanOptic/).
2. Every time we design our KS trade, we refer to the previous period. The secrets of strength or weakness lie there. Below is a slide that teaches you how to evaluate that.
3. When I originally designed the "KS Method", I did not have a static KS value. So I was always working with the dynamic KS value and it was fine. The static value is an optimization tool. So as a rule of thumb, always try to use the static value UNLESS the market is too strong to return to it