FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
1890 62 54
Let's do this...
Once we are in this baby, we are going for a while
So get ready for a loooong ride
but first things first .. we need our entry to be nice and cheap
and we need to get out of this area we are in now and away from the kumo
Only then will I feel more comfortable

Good luck

Comment: I am currently holding 25% of my original trade
I will add another 100% on a retrace and I will do that every day (sell 75% on a target and add 100% on a retrace) until the market kicks me out of the trade
Comment: Everyone who does not know the CS setup from my PanOptic Method, here it is below:

Comment: Our setup is building perfectly
Don't be late .. once you get the entry, go for it

Good luck
Comment: those who sold the CS setup please tighten stops as we are now approaching the DPP where we might start the upward move. By my count it is about 30 pips from the top. Congrats
Comment: Those looking for the entry: wait for a strong signal to be sure. As you know AUDUSD has flipped so let's just be careful.
Comment: SSB looks like a nice place to buy
Comment: That is a risk of about 21 pips
Comment: Stops at 1.13680
Comment: I entered at 1.1390 at SSB
Now moving my stop to 1.1378
Risking 12 pips only

Good job
Now we have a very low risk trade
Comment: Are you guys still alive???
Give me a sign please
Comment: Thank God...
At least some of you are alive
Comment: What to expect:

This trade is still in danger because the market has given us mixed signals. AUD broke the lows and is now bearish, GBP broke the highs and is still bullish.

So people are now confused. This confusion makes me feel uneasy until we break the highs
Comment: But now we are risking only 12 pips so no big deal
and if you go up and clear this hole we are in, we are probably going for a while

I'll keep u updated
Comment: GBP has almost reached WPP. That is the point I expect we might move down from
AUD is already bearish
EUR is stuck in the middle.

My plan:
Tighten stops .. a lot and start looking at AUD
I already have a position there at the KS

So please be careful
Comment: Once we reach the KS I am dropping half of my position and I'll keep half
Comment: 50% sold with 25 pips
So I am now at breakeven even if we hit the stop
Comment: Free trade time
Trade closed: stop reached: out at breakeven
what was that?
yes I am long and I resume if the price closing above Kijun

Well, if price moves above KS before making a pivot there it is meaningless except for the psychological feeling of being above 50%
I expect the price close above Kijun to go long
We are long
watsonzou26 Ichimoku_Trader
just wondering what price.
we can enter now sir?
on this chart .. no please
enclyptia Ichimoku_Trader
oh i thought that was meant when you updated a comment free trade time its ok i didnt entered waited for confirmation which one can we enter?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out