Since we don't have a signal, please be wise with your lot size (higher risk). We can add when a signal shows itself
this is going quite nicely .. I'm up about 35 pips
Expecting a lot more though.
I want to build on this position during the whole week .. so I'm not looking to liquidate it unless we are bearish again
Let's wait and see
about 45 pips now and almost at the WPP
@ the weekly PP I am closing 75% of my position to optimize it
I just can't resist the money I guess .. LOL