- setup is biased, but not obviously bearish: Price is below Kumo cloud, but future Kumo still shades price. Market misses momentum: Chikou Span still not in open space.
- Price "kissed" (retested) previously broken long term last week, but could not break back below 1,0830 key.
- Long term equilibrium is represented by the flat future Kumo ard 1,1085. This is first upper key. Next one is obviously 1,1400
- Heikin-Ashi shows hesitation this week. Will it switch to , or will it continue red, with increasing momentum? We will only know by end of this week.
(Please note that we also have confusing signals on the daily EURUSD chart)
- Kumo breakout happened 8 weeks ago, and got nice confirmation. Until Brexit vote GBP will be under pressure. setup is . 0,75 +/- is a buy area!
- Heikin-Ashi signalled exhasution last week at the 0,7800-0,8000 , and signals pull back this week. supports are: 0,7650 (Tenkan), and 0,75 +/- (Kijun and Kumo. Look for buy signals ard these levels!
- setup is turning towards a bit neutral as Price started to drop from channel top.
- Double (triple?) top ard 9,73?
- As oil seems to be stabilizing, NOK may recover a bit more. Possible pull back tgts now 9,14 or 9,00+
- Tricky, as setup already seemed confirmed at the end of 2015, but Price spiked back above Kumo this year. picture is neutral now: price only slightly below Kumo, Chikou Span is at past candles and within past Kumo, Tenkan and Kijun are also located in Kumo.
- Heikin-Ashi has a bias, but with decreasing momentum.
Riksbank will follow the path of ECB.
- This was my favorite EUR short (besides EURNOK ) recently. However we have to be careful here:
- is turning to , but long term channel is still in play!
- Horizontal key supp/res is alos close
Further AUD gains seem to be limited. 1,45+ is a strong supp/resistance... unless Draghi and Co. brings out some atomic bazooka.
- Very nice pull back, but be careful with EURCAD shorts!
- setup is bullish! Price reached Kumo and support!
- Forward Kumo is thisck and ahead!
- Heikin-Ashi is still , but already shows loss of momentum!
- Tenkan is still above Kijun! No weak cross yet
- Chikou Span hit past candles (and past Senkou B), but with a spot price spike it can easily come back to open space!
Please note that BoC will likely remain accomodative and dovish!
If anything, then EURCAD is at a nice risk/reward BUY level!
1. ECB has to come out with something really big, otherwise EUR will go stronger again.
2. Technically Euro looks mixed on crosses, but we can not call it in general! ---> Does it mean ECB is fckd anyway, and their policy is close to total ineffective? :-) Well, we have to think about what happend to JPY after BoJ cut rates to negative.
3. Eurozone still have a C/A surplus, which means EUR supportive flow after all.
4. be selective when you trade Euro! Some crosses clearly offer better risk/reward on shorts, some on longs! Try to be correct with timing of any trade entries!
5. The ultimate wisdom: adjust position sizing with the always changing volatility!