So, my entry zone is $1.1233 and my SL is $1.1270 USD and my take profit is $1.1110 USD.
1. EUR/USD unlikely to make inminent return to winning, expert warn.
2. The EUR fell agains the USD yesterday, and analyst are warning that there is little chance that the single currency can move an inminent comeback after snapping its thre-week winning streak last week.
3. ING said: We are inclined to see recent development as resason for a pause in the risk rally and pause in the USD decline, rather than a material reversal of the prior risk asset gains
4. With the dollar's recent decline on hold, the advance in the EUR should "pause too", the bank added, souring the prospet of the EUR/USD rising above $1.15 USD in the inmediate future.
5. In long term, EUR has demand than USD and a safe haven demand rises.
6. The EUR is become more optimistic and the markets in the EU is too.
7. The in the Eurozone is lower as pass fourth years, the data are confirming that in the economic is more lower in May at 0.2% against 0.1% on June 2016 that was the lowerst in the Eurozone, and there is to use to stimulus the economy, but we expect strenghtering the ECB persist with their ultraloose (Cuased more quantitative flexibilixation and the ability to print more EUR to devaluated the adquisitive power of Europeans citizens . That a data to take in noticed it. But the rally as say ING it's paused to EUR and we hope good news for the next weeks.
hi very good. tnx