- Both and Heikin-Ashi are neutral, price is at equilibrium.
- reversal and continuation could be confirmed above 1,1170-1,1220 key zone
- Bears can't prove their power unless they push price below 1,10
- Until yesterday had a bias. Not so much today! Price seems to fail breaking below Kijun Sen and continue . What's more, Tenkan is still above Kijun, while Chikou at past candles. This leaves whole setup as neutral.
- No big drama, but it seems like bears losing power at 1,1070 key supp/res (Kijun). Heikin-Ashi candle shows indecision, haDelta crosses above its (3)
- EWO is at zero
Key levels to watch:
1. below 1,1030
2. Would be quite strong with a break above 1,1175-1,1200
Don't rush, as you see market is trading in a very tight range, with low (also reflected in low ATR)
My gut feeling is that it may reverse (due to general dollar selling), so I bought small clips at 1,1102 and 1,1107.
Major buy only above 1,1200, as it must breaks all those supports before we build larger longs.