KVE
Short

EUR/USD: SUCCESS: smaller bat within a larger bat.

FX_IDC:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
36 1 6
THIS WAS PUBLISHED EARLIER BUT IT SEEMS THE LOCK WAS STILL ON FROM A PREVIOUS PRIVATE IDEA...

See private idea here:
EUR/USD: Possible smaller bat within a larger bat.


This idea is based on the smaller (pink) bat drawn in the chart. This bat is close to completion.

2 trades are on the chart, some people might consider a tighter SL but I prefer to give it a little more room (at least above the 1.1300 level...).
I would probably take 80% at TP1 and the remaining 20% at TP2 because if the possible larger bat is in play the retracement could be limited.
To add to that my long-term bias is still "up" so this could also be considered as a counter-trend trade...

I will post a new idea on the larger bat.
Trade closed: target reached
Went great!

Both targets were met!!

Pity I didn't see it was published private... Sorry guys...
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out