ahmadalasyar

eurusd down trend. waiting for finishing the consolidation

FX:EURUSD   Euro/U.S. Dollar
19 0 1
wow this is nice market ya?
following the down trend. yesterday, the price break the triangle line to down and just a little bit of testing the upper trend but it didnt works and fall down to fibbonaci point 0.61 until now.
i think we should wait for now, but if the price still going down and follow the down channel then we should sell it untill the price at 1.0800.

what do you think? give me your idea and support okay
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out