- Still very on all front
- There is no chance for pull back until weekly Price is below Tenkan Sen (1,10)
- Down again after flirting few times with 1,10+
- Now the question is if bears have enough power to push it more down and to make a lower low? If no lower low, then it will stuck in this wide range and will retest Kumo again.
- Key reversal level is 1,10 (Future Senkou B line)
- Heikin Ashi signal is still , but for next few days we have to watch haDelta/SMA as there is some chance for a starting positive divergence.
Wait for more Heikin Ashi signals! Don't try to catch a "bottom" before you see at least a small chance for a reversal. The weekly trend is still very strong!
Personally, I expect it to head lower because the overall trend is still bearish and atm bulls just seem super weak. ADX has dropped ever since they gained a bit of power and only started to tick up again once the bears gained a bit of power again.