SignalSwiss

EURUSD: More Risk to take Position now!

FX_IDC:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
1941 2 40
We can not rule out a additional decline before a "potential" rebound. The first eurusd             support, is around 1.0885 (very close to 1.08, an area full of stop loss), and on the short side, we can not take a position now on these levels becouse we see the risk being long dollars ahead of next week's Fed meeting.
Well, how can we handle this situation? We think the right way is to wait a reversal pattern before taking a position (probably, If many retail will take long position from these levels, more the price will drop in short-term).
Monday, will be released the German IFO data, and eurusd             could give us some indication. If the data is negative, we will evaluate the supports, if the data will be positive, and eurusd             will rise, we will wait a pullback for to take long position. We have to wait only a few hours ... :)

1.1010: The key level
...Do you remember this our Analysis?
(Click and Play)


We appreciate your interest in our analysis, if you agree (or not) with our work, and would like to continue reading our opinions, be part of it with your "I Like"... Thanks you!

SignalSuisse
http://www.nonsolotrading.com
Great analysis. I agree and am expecting price to hit that significant 1.08700 level.
Reply
i like ur job good job
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out