KVE
Long

EUR/USD: Possible breakout trade coming, need confirmation...

FX:EURUSD   Euro/U.S. Dollar
107 2 4
The EUR/USD             rose on the ECB news that it might be ending its bond-buying program before the forecasted end in March 2018, it's possible that this may be the start of a new impulse up but it's best to wait for confirmation since we also have the NFP on friday...

We didn't quite make it back to the horizontal support again (triangle E) but this is not exact science of course...
Currently the price is retracing down so we might still complete it...

Breakout traders may want to get ready to go long though if we break out of the triangle (confirmed break above 1.1280 is preferred)...






KVE Niverto
Nice! Higher TF it's all flat... Friday could start a larger move (I hope), I'm biased long...
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out