1. It went from 1.058 -1.14 it has to make corrections . which this week its all it did
2. It might make more corrections this week but but it all depends on news .
3. The euro dropped more this week then it did go up
4. In my eyes i see the euro making a recovery atleast up to 1.20 where there is a down gap which means if it reaches that point complete recovery.
5. DXY has an up gap at 91 which if it passes that or when it passes that. thats when in technicality we should short the eurousd pair.
6. The euro is not in a strong enough up momentum trend where we can even consider it an uptrend. All i know is when we see it reach 1.20 then that will actually be decision point if euro will go to parity (which i really dont think it will because people always exxagerate situations when in strong trend)
7. If euro wanted to go lower then parity it would have done it when it dropped from 1.40 to 1.04 which it didnt continue there on after. Meaning it might at a MAXIMUM (big IF) 1.0000 and break even or go lower because the momentum would be strong enough to continue trend, but it didnt so therefore it wasnt,.
8. I think in a genral concept we should find a complete recovery from euro compared to dollar because of the fact that the EURO wants to be always stronger compared to the dollar and the dollar always wants to be weaker then the euro due to expense.
Conclusion. I think we should find a place to long and leave it for the NEXT TWO YEARS. because the euro hasnt been in this positon for the last 12 years ... finding any long position in a market for long will come to profit in the next couple of years DEFINATELY! as an example stock market crashes after that you dont short you long because recovery mode is in progress mode. anyways this is for the next couple of years so only temporary. regardless at one point euro will reach at 1.80:1 $ within next couple of years. Why? because its difficult for the euro to become more then it already is .. Good luck and invest in my ideas at your own risk im not held responsible for profits or losses