IF EUR/USD Reaches 1.3648. Economic Calendar events will effect this heavily, i am looking forward to a volatile day (TODAY:EUR Interest Rate, Decision, ECB Press Conference, US Nonfarm Payrolls, US Unemployment Rate, ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI ) If these events will be positive for EUR and Negative for Dollar, this could be a fast move (1day).
Then ==> I will Buy EUR/USD , I may however buy it at a slightly higher price as the price action up has already strated, but it would be safer to wait till the price drops and then but, it could also not happen.
(IF EUR/USD will go up very slowly THEN i will take some profits of early)
IF Today's big economic calendar events goes in conflict with a move up THEN ==> i will close my position and possibly open it again if an opportunity presents itself.
Thoughts & Why's
There is a clear channel that is going up and is likely to continue.
Stochastics is Oversold at 11 (11.4)
Momentum is gaining
Strong structure (6-8 points)
US Dollar INDEX ( DXY ) look's like a sell along with USD/CHF ( ) so EUR/USD should go up as dollar weakens.
There is also a , which is also a medium sign that EUR/USD is going to go up in short term.
1. Major Fibonacci Level 0.382
2. Structure (Confluence with Fib Level 0.382)
A major 0.382 Fibonacci level at 1.3689 that and structure right there as well.
When Fib Level 0.382 (EUR/USD=1.3689) a retracement will probably take place if Dollar index goes down.
IF you like my ideas and want to say thanks, please like&share them. As always thank you for viewing & till next time.