FX_IDC:EURUSD EURO / US DOLLAR
I'm curious to test my knowledge of orderblocks once more, it should not hurt to fail.
- EURUSD has been for a long time, this last move up was rather sharp.
- The lower timeframe shows multiple stabs into the ICT orderblock shown here.
- Lower targets are medium term so, we're talking weeks from now.
- We'll reach for liquidity underneath the swing lows that we meet on the way down.
- Makes me think that the last low which generated the up move is rather weak and we should push through to the lowest orderblock.
Comment: TV has trouble with the size of my screen's resolution: