Ichimoku_Trader
Long

Gaining Perspective on EURUSD .. PLEASE READ IT TO UNDERSTAND...

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
852 18 35
...
Comment: H4 is also bearish but it has enough room to go up to the UML. So D1 and H4 are aligned

EURUSD Planning Chart (July 11-15)
Comment: H1 is currently bullish. It turned bullish during NFP. Again, this is perfect because it is the first bullish leg and the retracement is already quite deep. SO if we are llucky, we can ride this to the UML on D1 which again is perfect for us and which fits perfectly into our plans

Our objective is to get in early...
Comment: When this chart was made, it was crazy to go long... What about now? what do you think is going to happen?
Comment: VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW...
**If you see me talking about a weekly chart, expect that i will connect it to an H4 chart sometime
** If you see me talking about a daily chart, expect that I will connect it to an H1 chart sometime

H1 and H4 on the other hand do not have to connect to the higher TF
Hi
IMO
snapshot
+1 Reply
Yes I think your opinion is very plausible, Nice work.
I think that your view is very highly probable and it is supported by many elements.
Mine is built on the idea of a deeper retrace before the continuation. I'm just thinking that if it was going to drop this quickly, it would have done it right at the beginning.

Again, Nice work
Let's see how it goes
+5 Reply
Hi, long seems feasible here?
snapshot
Reply
this chart is bearish
going long is countertrend
Reply
soething like this
snapshot
+1 Reply
next we should expect a deep retrace
then acceleration to the upside and reaching UML
Divergence showing on your chart...
+1 Reply
narcalen narcalen
This pair is going crazy, so imo, is better and safe wait for a BO, in one or other direction, 1 or 3 because the triangle are narrowing
+1 Reply
don't trade it down...
this is only a long as of now
+1 Reply
also, expect a deep retrace that will break structure but then go long again
+1 Reply
narcalen Ichimoku_Trader
snapshot
Reply
I don't agree
+1 Reply
I am going to wait to see how the price reacts at the KS on the daily (60 pips away from KS)...if a rejection we can short but if we break through then we can go long and target the kumo cloud
+1 Reply
Ichimoku_Trader DavidMarcy_TradeHuntFx
good strategy
+1 Reply
Are we trading an H1 H4 or D1?
Reply
can it comeback to 1.1090? before going long?
Reply
its already going up
Reply
hmm yes. but any chance to comeback soon?
Reply
not sure
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out