FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
78 0 3
Ideally we could wait, lose some pips but be guaranteed right.

However I'm going to risk my 25 pips I made this morning on price going south and not retouching the high.

Entry: 1.1360
SL: 25
TP: 200
R:R 8

If I'm right, I will exit my trade early if I see price turning before my TP is hit.

If I'm wrong, I'll take the 25 pip hit and re-enter at the high later today or tomorrow.
Trade closed manually: Closing this trade: +3 pips.

I'm being impatient. I should wait.
Comment: One of the hardest pieces of the trading puzzle isn't actually trading at all. It's patience and discipline.

Trading should not be gambling. I should be highly convinced that price will head in a certain direction.

In this particular case, I'm undecided and taking a +25 pip gamble.

I closed this trade and I'll wait to confirm direction.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out