- is neutral: Price is in Kumo, Tenkan is in Kumo, Chikou is above price but at/in past Kumo.
Forward Kumo is , butthe cross is still thin.
- EWO is , but started to decrease a bit (not enough momentum)
- Heikin-Ashi signalled undecision last week, and turned counter this week. haDelta is back below zero, its SMA3 is at zero.
- Price reached first important at 100WMA -> 1,1225. Even penetrated it this week. Next support is lower at Kijun, and forward Senkou B area: 1,1070 - 1,11
Please note that these supports are always possible supports. If price gets there, the daily time frame setup would be quite by then.
- chances are lost for now. I had a try ard 1,13 to go small long again, but obviously I got stopped as price action got more towards Kumo.
- setup is neutral. I would take a lot of job for bulls to turn it back to bullish: price should climb back above Kijun Sen, which is now at 1,14. Price enterred Kumo, which is a no man's land. Within the thick Kumo priceaction can turn choppy as mkt seeks for clear direction. It is range traders time. Not good for trend traders now.
- Heikin-Ashi has been for some time now, but looking at candle body position and haDelta/SMA3, there is increasing chance to see some pop up again towards Tenkan and Kumo (1,1300-1,1320) within next few days.
- EWO is in territory.
Coin toss. It's simply not trendtrader's time now. Go and find some other nice things, where you may catch a trend. E.g.: short $ZN, or short EURGBP .