@Imprimus + @NextgenDad + @3maximilian + @Virgotopia + @Flipa ..
Do you prefer them to H4 and D1 charts?
Give me your opinion please so I can adjust accordingly...
1. market is already to falled now its time to pullback
2. market is in down trade so i i have to go short ..
main questions is after news when market will stable .. to recognize signals properly
1) Market entry - you talk of entering at the static or dynamic KS levels, but on other occasions mention waiting for a close between the TS and KS. I presume ideally we wait for a close at the KS level but in a strongly trending market a close above this and below the TS can still be a good entry with the right signal. (This fits with what I've read about entries in the 'trading action zone' between the 10 and 30 MA in one approach to swing trading.)
2) Market entry - Level 2 Signal - to confirm in an uptrending market this signal would involve a close below the TS not above it?
3) Trade selection - for those more focused on trading stocks do you have any thoughts on screening to identify good candidates for trading (i.e. the start of strong trends etc). Would you recommend using moving average crossovers or something similar? Or would you recommend taking more time to properly assess a smaller number of options to find the trading opportunities some of them will envitably present.
4) PTM results - from what I've read and seen is it fair to say that around a quarter or so of PTM trading set-ups don't tend to get activated, but that of those that do the vast majority are successful? I appreciate that once a beginner gets to a good level of understanding it should be possible to quickly adjust a trade even if it doesn't happen as originally envisaged. Just trying to get a feel for the what to expect with putting PTM into real life situations.