FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar

IF I AM A BULL: Currently price is at resistance ( bearish trend and consolidation zone). I do not want to buy into resistance. My two options are to wait for a strong break and retest of resistance zones. Or wait for a deeper retracement of the previous upswing (about 50% to 78.8%) before looking for a buying opportunity. Waiting for a deeper retracement creates more space to get a better risk to reward ratio. The buyers have a lot of traffic overhead to get through. As a buyer look for breakout bear traps at the buy zones. As always wait for price action to confirm the reversal.

IF I AM A BEAR: After a strong up move, price is now trading at the top of the bear channel and within the previous consolidation zone. I am looking for selling opportunities at the various resistance zones indicated on the chart. As a seller look for breakout bull traps at the sell zones. As always wait for price action to confirm the reversal.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out