FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
See chart
Comment: I meant cypher of course....
what is the indicator used here with the green and red trendlines? Showing volume?
+1 Reply
Gluckmann LiveLeak
Hi mate. Is just a bunch of moving averages which go green when price is above and red when price is below them. It is called Madrid Moving Average Ribbon.
Thanks for your comment.
LiveLeak Gluckmann
awesome! thank you!
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out