There is a high probability that EUR will eventually break out of the long-term .
* EURUSD has been squeezed in the downward sloping channel over the past year. However, this time, it has a good chance to break upwards and cancel out the recent formation.
* The pair shows promising dynamic having reached a fresh October high of 1.1179 and confidently retaining the short-term optimism.
* On the 4-hour chart, the pair is showing signs of correction, which is projected to end up around 1.1080 on H4. However, the correction could also slide lower to 1.1050, where the 21EMA on the is stationed.
* has eased from extreme overbought levels, while doesn't signal any divergence so far.
* At the same time, the momentum could only return if the price closes lower than the 21 Daily , which is a low probability scenario.
Active trade signal
Buy @1.1050 - 1.1080.
Longer-term Target: 1.1400.
Nearest Target: 1.1200.
Watch for our Updates to get real-time superior signals!
GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF PROFITS !!
This report is for information purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell any cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency product. Monfex accepts no responsibility for any consequences resulting from the use of this material. Any person acting on this trade idea does so entirely at their own risk.