FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
261 0 11
For my bigger picture view see link below:

I'll be looking for a wave B consolidation next week towards 1.13 ideally and then sell the continuation towards 1.08.

Updates will follow.

http://www.timstuyts.com

www. facebook             .com/timstuyts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvmWTm4fcl8
Comment:
snapshot
Comment: We see the EURUSD correcting at the moment but that might be over soon. I've counted the leg lower as wave A and am looking for the end of wave B to sell wave C to at least 1.08 but maybe even 1.07. It is unclear yet whether we are seeing a shallow correction for wave B or whether we only see the beginning of a more complex correction. With the ECB on the agenda tomorrow I prefer to wait and see what structure tells me up to the news event and then decide whether or not to use a pending sell for EURUSD.

updates will follow

snapshot
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out