- neutral with more bias. Thick Kumo ahead and above price. I adjusted the downtredline which is under attack for third time. above 1,1400 Bears would capitulate. Later we could see some range trading for weeks in 1,1350-1,1800.
- Heikin Ashi weekly candle was last week. Some pull back and hesitation this week, which is normal before ECB meeting. If Draghi doesn't deliver today, those who have been expecting massive dovisdh shift in policy will be disappointed and that could push weekly candle further up.
- is turning more neutral from . By some strange reason GBP is still very strong. Some still believe and hope that after 1 year of continous promising BoE will hike. I doubt. Anyway, strategic reversalpoint on weekly is ard 0,7485-0,7500
- Heikin Ashi shows sign of correction after multiweeks move. Again, today's ECB will decide if the correction can continue down to Kijun Sen, or stops at Tenkan and mkt reverses back up.
Note: daily EURGBP setup is still .
- Oil puts pressure on NOK . setup is strategic until Price trades above key level 8,95-8,97. Reversal not really possible any time soon... maybe in 2016.
- Heikin Ashi: after two weeks of pull back (which we had chance to play) this week candle started to consolidate, if no more easing from , move can resume next week. In fact if you check , there you can see 9,15 daily key level at Kumo blocked further selling. Below 9,15 we still have 8,98-9,05 strong support.
- During last two weeks Price attempted to break below Kumo and . "No-no-no!" says Riskbank... yes they will do anything to avoid SEK appreciation. This week price moved higher from Kumo, trying to spike above Kijun Sen.
Setup is increasingly again.
- Heikin Ashi reversal this week.
- Absolutely setup. Pull back seems to exhaust at horizontal support (originally marked by 2014 high), so chance of Kijun retest in short term drops.
- Heikin Ashi warns for possible end of pull back. Consolidation for now, maybe continuation later.
- setup is . Price retested 1,45-1,46 support zone's top. Actually it did not go below 1,4600 where we have a daily support resistance too. Chikou span retested past Kumo. Tenkan and Kijun still point up.
- Heikin Ashi: this is the second week of consolidation. We can not exclude a continuation either, but in case ECB is neutral or less dovish today, then we'll rather see some more biased price action, or more consolidation here.
There was some corrective EUR weaknes in last few weeks against AUD, CAD, NOK (commodity ccys), but it got stronger against USD and NOK . ( SEK I think rather neutral)
All together it looks like the EUR against complex is still looking to stay strong and gain more strength. Of course EURUSD is the major driver. If it goes to 1,20, then maybe ECB will annonce more easing... but here and now I doubt.