- The journey is a long one, will take several months to complete, and will have losing and winning trades. Please keep showing your interest and support by clicking on the “Thumbs-Up” button for every trade.
- After following me on tradingview, you will see notifications for my activities on the right hand side bar(Bell icon).
- Trades that belong to the” Journey” will have a (J) prefix, and a number in the title. For example: ” (J)Trade 31: EURUSD At Resistance”.
- After publishing each trade I will be updating it in the comments section and the description. Follow it to keep up to date with the trade.
- Disclaimer: Previous success doesn’t guarantee future success. My trades could be successful or end up losers. I am just sharing my own trades, and it is not a recommendation to buy or sell.
These are the default rules for the trades, unless I state otherwise when I publish the trade,or in my updates for the trades.
1. Maximum risk per trade is 3% of capital. Typically around 2%.
2. Trades are taken in two units.
3. Two targets for each trade. First unit would be closed at first target .
4. After closing first unit at first target, Stop loss will be moved to entry point for the second unit.
5. Second unit would be closed at second target.
6. If 90 percent of first target is reached without triggering entry I cancel the trade (Unless I state otherwise in my updates for the trade).
7. If 90 percent of first target is reached I move stop loss to breakeven. (Unless I state otherwise in my updates for the trade).
8. Remember: Losing is a main part of the game.
My best regards
Subscribe to my trading portal http://thefxchannel.com/