An idea related to
As I already said due to very long-term fundamental and technical reasons the dollar will rise violently. What has risen untill now is nothing to what's next.
I'll only list few of them.
1. Extremely beautifull divergences on formed in the beginning of this year on EURUSD and GBPUSD and possibly other pairs, and are nowhere near exhausted. or near down trend completion.
2. The fear of dollar collapse "got tired": http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=dollar%20collapse First marked on April 2011 and confirmed on March-April 2014. Correlate with historic quotes of USDCHF , EURUSD , GBPUSD , USDJPY , USDCNH , USDRUB and XAUUSD you'll find perfectly logical correlations.
3. USDCHF 15 years long downtrend (look at ) challenged signifficalnt resistance right now and technically still looking very making it very different chellenge from the previous resistance challenges, and if breached, a significant price move upwards is expected. That's what I believe will happen. The other scenarion - continue southwards is less likely because of negative santiment on the EUR - CHF tandem and positive on the dollar.
4. Non-existent shortage on . My perfect example is XAGUSD: http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=silver%20shortage . In the past there always were shortages before each silver charge. Correlate with chart.
5. As you can see - No shortage on the precious metals - that means only the dollar serves as a safe-heaven now. That amplifies the potential of this move.
also I project OIL to drop down to $30, Silver to $9, Gold to $800, DXY to 113.
I'm not sure about this one: I think there will be a deep correction on the consolidated international stock market too.