More signals suggesting a pull back starts.
- Second Heikin Ashi candle, which shows hesitation and dropping momentum
- Price may finally break the
- , haDelta slowly dips further
- Chance to revisit Kijun Sen ard 3480 is increasing. supports are: 3480 / 3290 (this is less likely to reach)
- Price attacks Kijun Sen and trying to break the
- DMI cross, haDelta and Oscillator goes more
- Careful with counter position sizing, as Kumo is still thick below Price, and there is some support at 100 + horizontal level ard 3545
Bulls' profit taking is likely to continue.
Please note, that SP500 is still better setup for holding swing short positions. But the bell is ringing here as well!