Weekly - Neutral, with bias
- The long term pattern building is still possible, but Price shot higher into the Kumo during last 3 weeks, so the pattern would be assimetric in case.
- is neutral, Price enterred and trades in a thick Kumo. Warning: Kumo is twisted ahead.
- Heikin Ashi signalled a possible reversal at the end of last week, and turned bias today (the week is still long ahead). Looks like 3290+ support managed to block further seling this morning. 3290 is a very important strategic level.
- Another warning: EWO could not come back above zero line: wave pressure remains .
Daily - bias, but momentum is a question due to shocks
- turns neutral as Price got hit to Kumo support. However thick Kumo and Kijun together should provide enough support for bulls. EQO also kept above zero, no real danger for now.
- Heikin Ashi signal is , but haDelta spikes up again after hitting extreme low earlier. It looks like short term panic is over.
- Next question is can we see a higher high, can we see a test of and continuation above 3500 later?
After short term 3290 support got tested and proved to hold, I think mkt can go a bit higher again from here. But in the long run I think risks of a bear market are still not negligable!