Please see my SPX and my previous long term STOXX50 posts!
- setup is neutral, with a thick Kumo ahead of price, and with Chikou Span at past candles. Market has had a high level of recently, this will not change in short term.
- Heikin Ashi possible top signal yesterday, confirmed by signal today. Price started to decline again after testing Kumo ( support).
- Lower supp/res area is 3100-3150, this will likely be retested.
- Will it make a short term patter there later and spike again, or will it break down and target 3000, this is uncertain and would be very subjective to forcast now!
- technical picture and momentum is deteriorating. losing bias.
- Heikin Ashi is increasing , with a lower low today
- Possible supp/res levels 3190 / 3150 / 3122