- setup is long term , but Price is far above equilibrium levels (Kijun Sen and Senkou B)
- Price has been trading in a short term flag, stuck at flag top. First support is Tenkan Sen at 3398.
- HA candles are more , but in every third day some undecision comes to the mkt, forming doji-like candles with both upper and lower wicks
- The Oscillator is , but haDelta shows some negative divergence. Is it a sign of a short term decreasing momentum?
- Is it a forming? We will only know if it breaks on the lower side.
- setup is still, with Kumo and 100 support up to 3395-3400 now.
- Recent HA candles show some undecision, haDelta moving lower below zero line.
All in all I think Bulls are slowly getting a bit exhausted. The ultimate question is what happens at 3400 if Price puls back there again. Will the , 100 and the Kumo break? If that happens, then finally we could see some deeper correction.
For now just set an alert to 3398. We'll check Price action when we get there.