Just thought I would reanalyze the chart again to see if I missed anything. I have to be bearish
based on my analysis. Waiting on a confirmation so that I can start this trade. The whole market is indecisive at this time so any SWING* trade we take will have higher than normal risk. Hopefully, we get the directional confirmation after tomorrow's event. 1 month out strangle or the iron condor offers the best r/r. As a contract flipper, I am on the sideline however, I have puts on ADBE
, V, AXP
, BABA. I am also trading October contracts on CMG
puts, however, it is not working out good. Making chillers for now, can't wait to make some real money.
I think we got some bearish
news. However this one is more concerning: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/22/mark-zuc...