32 3 0
Hope to pull back
As every thing in Kumo trading system is setup
stop loss kijun sen - 1/2 ATR
Once price pulled back into the Kumo after the bearish pinbar fakeout you could have set a entry order at the top of the Kumo and then you would have a better entry because once price pulled back and waiting for the breakout we know that the Ichimoku signals would all be bullish on the break so then we can be prepared to enter at that point.
TraderSystematic ChaosTrader63
Thank you ChaosTrader,
So we have to wait until it get to the cloud again , and then trade in breakout?
And not to trade @ 23.6% or 50% of Fibo?

ChaosTrader63 TraderSystematic
Setting an entry at the Kumo would have caught the gap up with the big bullish candle but now you need a pullback.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out