NASDAQ:FLDM Fluidigm Corporation
- Fluidigm Selected for $37 Million Project under National Institutes of Health RADx Initiative. Fluidigm among First Seven Companies to Advance in Historic and Rapidly Instituted Program to Support Development and Commercialization of Innovative COVID-19 Testing Technologies
- Fluidigm is a leader in mass cytometry. According to market research and Fluidigm , the mass cytometry market reached 2.7 billion with CAGR at 26% by 2025.
- The Biden administration plans to spend about $ 1.6 billion on expanding Covid-19 testing programs.
- Fluidigm Announces Collaboration with Zhejiang PuLuoTing Health Technology Co. Ltd to Market Fluidigm CyTOF Technology to Clinical Labs in China.According to company and third-party estimates, the addressable market for flow cytometry analysis in blood cancer in China is approximately $100 million for 2021–2023, and is growing at a double-digit rate.
- The company shows stable revenue growth from year to year.
- From March 2020 to the end of September 2020, the 5th wave movement was completed.After that, a correction began, namely a double three, consisting of 2 zigzags.
- At the moment, the company's shares are in the oversold zone according to the indicator.
- The company has several open gaps, namely in the following areas: $ 10-11, $ 15-19, $ 30-36 per share.
- At the moment, the company's shares are at a strong .
Disclosure: I am/we are long FLDM .
I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from TradingView). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.