SureFire_Trader
Long

FLR LOOKING TO MOVE HIGHER

NYSE:FLR   FLUOR CORP
29 2 4
Going long

Trades are derived using Sudden Upswing Pre-Alert System™
* Created uniquely by SureFire Trader
* Uses powerful algorithms and very own Tilted Libra-Scale™ wave pattern recognition method to discover price breakouts.
Do not buy it yet.This market is going sideway.wait for a close above 53.00 to go long or go short if price closes below 50.40
Reply
SureFire_Trader MYTHINGISHARD
That's fine and good suggestion too. There's 90% chance for the price to move strongly to the upside using Tilted Libra-Scale™ method and 10% for price to drop and be wrong.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out