Looking to sell a put spread in FXI

4 0 0
FXI             near bottom of range.
Will look at tomorrow's price action in the morning to determine if I want to get in.

If it stays around the 38.8 level, I am looking to get in.
If it goes up, I may decide to sit this one one.
If it drops a large percentage, I think I will still go in and bet it is an over reaction, but go in with strikes further out of the money.

Once I'm in, if it continues to go down, I will hold until 2 weeks left. Unless it drops, recovers, and shows weakness in breaking back up above 38.8. Then I will switch sides and place a call spread

I will exit w/ 50% profit.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out