We could expect the price to reverse and create a new Low.
1. Never add to a losing position.
2. Never risk more than 5 percent of your trading capital on any one trade.
3. Always have a protective stop in the market.
4. After a trade has been place. Think like you are viewing the market through a prism.
1. Never close a trade without a reason.
2. Take responsibility for your trades.
3. Markets that have higher lows are in uptrends. Markets that have lower highs are in downtrends.
4. Always do your analysis prior to the market open