FX:GBPCAD   British Pound/Canadian Dollar
70 4 8
My prediction
Hello. I wouldnt trade this one right now. Wait 2 days until 30th. Then if they will cut go short immediately USD/RUB or USD/CAD otherwise short. I can't guarantee anything but I will do the same with futures.
Reply
it's Sell setup not entry. i will wait for flag and then entry. will check USD/RUB also , thank you
Reply
andrej123456 AnastasyaLebedeva
@AnastasyaLebedeva, Np. I have made a mistake. '' Then if they will cut (oil producers at Austria meeting) go SHORT immediately USD/RUB or USD/CAD otherwise LONG.
Reply
+ this one i uploaded just for you. https://postimg.org/image/qhvt582zx/ ---- OILUScont is american WTI spot crude ... So why you think that CAD will go up and oil sink as I checked on your charts here ? you can be right, it can happen, but its not very likely.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out