FX:GBPCAD British Pound/Canadian Dollar
Go short the GBPCAD if it trades at 1.6649 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.6856 and exit the
position for a profit at 1.6497 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this trade idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for big moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Trade closed: target reached: 152 pips move in the bag after standard exit hit @ 1.6497. Now waiting on market deciding price exit.
Trade closed: target reached: 458 pips move in the bag after market deciding price exit hit @ 1.6191.