StewySongs

AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/CAD on watch for me today.

Short
OANDA:GBPCAD   British Pound / Canadian Dollar
AUD/USD:

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above the upper trend line of our most recent piece of structure and the last part of the move is corrective, then I'll be looking to get short with a risk entry after a phase line break on either the fifteen minute or the one hour chart.

• If price pushes up impulsively to and ideally just above other upper trend line of our most recent piece of structure, then I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down followed by a tight flag and then I'll be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price only pushes up to and ideally just above our upper rayline, then regardless of how price does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below it followed by a tight flag and then I'll be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If none of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place any of these trades.

GBP/USD:

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our outer structure upper trend line , then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down followed by a tight flag and then I'll be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above the upper trend line of our most recent piece of structure, then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down followed by a tight flag and then I'll again be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price only pushes up to our upper rayline, then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below the lower ascending trend line of our most recent piece of structure followed by a tight flag and then I'll again be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If none of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place any of these trades.

EUR/JPY:

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our outer structure upper trend line , then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down followed by a tight flag and then I'll be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above the upper trend line of our most recent piece of structure, then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below our most recent corrective piece of price action followed by a tight one hour flag and then I'll again be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If neither of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place either of these trades.

GBP/CAD:

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our upper outer structure trend line , then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below it followed by a tight flag and then I'll be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our upper higher time frame rayline, then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below it followed by a tight flag and then I'll again be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price simply pushes down impulsively from where it currently is and a tight flag forms below the upper ascending trend line of our most recent piece of structure, then I'll again be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If none of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place any of these trades.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out