weeno310
Long

GBPCAD Possible Buy Setup

FX:GBPCAD   British Pound / Canadian Dollar
Possible buy opportunity approaching for GBPCAD             . I would closely monitor this for the next week at least and watch for a break out to the upside. Check for confirmation via flag on lower time level and enter only when there is clear indication, otherwise let it go. Possible SL @ ~1.599 for long term trade or @ ~1.64164 (or @ ~1.639 if goes back down for a E wave) for short term bull impulse trade. It all depends on your risk management. Again, just monitor for now.
Comment: Alright guys, I hope you have been monitoring this. Looks like it can go anytime now. See my updated Hourly chart below. I have just entered this trade with a buy order with SL @ 1.64164. Going monitor and to add more positions if it keeps going and I will hold them for the foreseeable future. This is potentially the start of a multi-year uptrend as shown in my Monthly analysis below.

Hourly:


Monthly:
Comment: hmm.. didn't take off as expected, however, Hourly corrective structure is still valid in my opinion. I was taken out at stop loss of 1.64164. I just placed a 0.01 lot tester entry so only lost a few bucks. Going to continue to monitor. Still expecting the move to the upside long term. Wait for it to break up again, make a smaller flag, then take off.

EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out