FX:GBPCHF   British Pound / Swiss Franc
HTF BIAS is bearish and Price has reacted from my POI bankers candle, all this aligns with my trade plan i.e FIB/ IPA etc i will now wait fro the next BC to form and if this pushes price down i will then look to enter and a double mitigation. this could go for a RR 1:10 risking 1% making a 10% growth on our account for the week.

Thoughts?

Comments

If this bankers candle closes as bearish and engulfs the bc next to it which it looks like it is then i will place a sell limit
Reply
it's a sell now?
Reply
samwishrn Digger21
@Digger21, Morning, im looking for a reaction candle from my entry and if this shows i will look to sell and take price below and take out all that IPA.
+1 Reply
@samwishrn great idea!!!
Reply
samwishrn Digger21
@Digger21, where my IPA is located mate that is responsible for structure, price can either stay bullish and we lose nothing as we are waiting for the double mitigation and reaction from the POI or price slams bearish and we miss out, either way we wait for trades to look how we want and we stick to our plan.
+2 Reply