1) No GBP and JPY news until Sunday.
2) USD unemployment claims (which every week, outside of the first week of Apr ., seems to be doing well)
3) Bank Holiday Friday for GBP - Scary to pull a correlation, but I read somewhere that speculation goes to the banks that are closed, or do I have that backwards. eh, take what you will with that. Treating this Thursday like a Friday by trying to refrain from opening new positions before the weekend.
4) and on the 2H seem on track to repeat, but that is pure conjecture.
5) Even with all the Russian monkey business going on, GBP is still .
6) oh, and great GBP news last night on the unemployment rate.
7) Danske is looking for 172.5 (that triangle).
Pull out to the 4H and we've seem to have breached the Cloud, as well as coming close to the tip of a LT triangle. What better position to be in from yesterday's idea, and see how this plays out.
HOLD LONG, loose TP STOP for now. (The other option was to take profit off that 172 high today, and wait for another LONG signal.)