1) Silliness that is Putin and the fact that signing an int'l accord means nothing for him. (still faulting some private corporation in Germany for training the Russian troops)(Congrats to the Baltic states for jumpstarting their energy independence)
2) Price has broken the 200MA
3) triggered with an triggering off of that generally placed I had up yesterday
4) Great GBP retail data seemed to have been blown by bad GBP mortgage data. Both data points are released monthly. However, bad housing data has been kinda global, i.e. USD's new home sales, of which was part of that huge SHORT on Wednesday.
Still aiming for 171 and beyond, but:
1) the LT consolidating triangle is getting really tight.
2) Danske revised their technical points last night and supposedly bought in at 171.8 with SL at 170.8.
3) Further, the CCI/RSI tandem signaled LONG.
4) Then a two-day formed? (I kinda see points 1, 3, and 5).
5) And lastly, that 400MA just doesn't want to give up.
I really do not want to open a new position, so I'm going to go with the market in its feelings of being risk adverse. DJIA/SPX were down this morning, Nikkei was down last night. Tighten TP, watching whether will break that line.