FX:GBPJPY   British Pound / Japanese Yen
725 16 17
Looking at the daily sideways channel and on the one hour watching this trendline . If we break this I will wait for the pullback and will once again begin to buy this market back to the future high price of 162. This line is worthy of a look because if we break this we will head to 174 area. same trade that we took earlier last month only I believe this could go further if we get above 162. Let's see what it does.

Entry: Waiting on the market to break and close above the counter trendline bullish in the buy zone... Measure ten pips below the low (154.35) Reward is ALWAYS 3 times the risk and therefore the target would be 157.02 How can you screw this trade up? You can get in now and then blame it on me... That doesn't help anyone. WAIT FOR THE BREAK!!!
Comment: Hitting trendline. You might want to review this during Asia. If you are on it, you are high risk... let it break and then go. Thanks!
Comment: Breaking... let's close above it.
Comment: I have not entered this yet... the pullback is strong and the bear momentum is too heavy. We need bull candle outside of this formation. Will let you know when I am on!
Comment: Order is being canceled for now. This is really really heavy bear momentum.
Such a frustrating pair recently..
hope.bleecker DamonDavies
Don't let it frustrate you.. just don't get on it until it proves itself. It's just following that trendline down. strong support around 15260.
DamonDavies hope.bleecker
Yeah thanks Hope, we'll get it!
Hope, how are you planning to protect the GBP trades into Brexit voting? I like a few GBP pairs but the margin and volatility makes me stand aside.. until the storm is clear
That is certainly your prerogative and I truly agree with you. Today, on June 9, this is a pullback trade based on the fact that the market does move in waves. and as you can see, the target is certainly not very ambitious and if it runs much higher, I likely won't be in it because I plan to clear my accounts and take on minor gold stocks next week, so I won't be trading any leveraged assets for the next several weeks.
Hi Hope will we wait for the close or a pull back to the line
hope.bleecker andreweva1
Both elements. Let this candle close and then we pullback to the front of the line, get the bullish formation, and the stop is 10 pips below the uturn.
andreweva1 hope.bleecker
Thanks Hope as always great analysis
hope.bleecker andreweva1
You are too sweet. Thanks so much.
we need 1hour close above ?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out