- Ability to turn On/Off Crosses Only Above or Below High/Low Lines.
- User sets Values Of High/Low lines.
- Ability to turn On/Off All Crosses, Both BackGround Highlights and “B”, “S” Letters.
- Ability to turn On/Off BackGround Highlights if is Above Or Below High/Low Lines.
- Ability to All or Any Combination of these Features.
- defaults to current timeframe. You can change to many other timeframes.
- Ability to turn On/Off Plotting 2nd on same TimeFrame with different settings
- Ability to turn On/Off Plotting 2nd on Different TimeFrame
Much More…All Inputs and Options are Adjustable in Inputs Tab.
The code gives you the ability to plot one or two Stochastic Indicators..both being different timeframes.
If you want the main Stochastic....that plots the Background highlights at crosses...Then..
1. Open Source Code
2. On Line 16 it says resCustom....at the far right it says default value with 60 in Parenthesis....Change the 60 to M -- Then Press Save
3. Put on Daily chart and on the inputs tab uncheck ---- Use current chart resolution. It will default to Monthly since you changed the default value from 60 to M ... b/c M is Monthly
Or you can plot two Stochastics...Don't Uncheck Use Current Chart Resolution....Go To Daily Chart
1. Open Source code.
2. Line 18 resCustom2 --- at the end of the line change the D to M -- Then press Save
3. On inputs Tab Check Show 2nd stoch
Either of those options will work. IF you ever use the dropdown box to use a different time resolution...To use Monthly again you will need to open source code. On Line 1 (which is grayed out and not part of the code...type in a letter...then erase the letter you typed...and press Save Again...Then when you check or uncheck the boxes listed above it will default to monthly
Let me know if you need any help
I am not yet a pro member but can become one if I can set up what I want and back test it. If you know, please let me know.