mleader1

Possible setup - Risky

Long
FX:GBPJPY   British Pound / Japanese Yen
There's potential upcoming negative news in UK in the coming days, N Ireland & COVID & delay of 21st June. The factors may have already been factored in causing the Friday's sell off, however it may get worse on Monday. If reversal does not happen, I expect the rejection at support to be confirmed. Since is high risk reward, I decided to give it a try. If it doesn't break at around 154.85 level, I'll TP and consider whether to put in a short order.
Comment: My but got kicked. Should learn to manage better SL. over optimistic kills...

Comments

a great analysis nonetheless!
Reply
you did go analyse I like it.
Reply