Direct to the point,
1. Due to Brexit Delay ( Postponed ) the strength of GBP is commenced to gain
2. Yen is a safe heaven currency, and its expected to have slow down in few week time
3. The standard rate for GBPJPY is yet to maintain at the rate of 148-150...which is at present is lower rate
4. The figures shows, 3 bounce at the resistance on a FIBO range of 50-61.8
5. Lets be patience and let the price to move up gradually
6. certainly its not a vertical market..haha...hence lets it do the consolidation and move up from there.
Have wonderful weekend and profitable week ahead.
***This is only for educational purpose and not for investment advise