1) seems to be meandering (not even hovering or piercing) around a neutral zero
2) NIKKEI is down, which typically points towards a stronger JPY
3) We're getting close to the Europe open market (and it's typically loud around that time)
4) is oversold, but in a low time frame.
5) No more GBP news this week. (But USD unemployment tomorrow)
6) 15min Chart analysis makes me hesitant.
If you had a short from bouncing off of the yellow resistance line, keep it, with a tight SL. Otherwise wait for Europe to open (in 2 hours) to determine direction. Also, I'm waiting for Danske to come out with their projection.