1) , both on 15M and 1H
2) signaled SHORT, cross signaled SHORT
3) GBP 1st GDP did not hit expected.
4) No more news for GBP this week, which could indicate a breather session.
5) Everyone is looking for a SHORT, especially after the steep LONG climb (51 degrees!) A guest commentary on DailyFX, which is posted on your Tradingview headlines for GBPJPY , wants to take a SHORT between 173.385 and 172.87.
If you want to go SHORT, go when hits about 60.
However, here's why I'm staying LONG:
1) Everyone is looking to go SHORT. =P Maybe some cheap SHORT SL's for some banks to gobble up. (I'm kidding, I don't know whether banks look for 'cheap' SLs)
2) JPY monetary statement is coming out today sometime (looking for a clue from the JPY PMI which comes out before statement)
3) Though GBP did not hit expected of 0.9%, the actual 0.8% is higher than last reported 0.7%
The price may break the steep LONG climb, but I'm holding out whether will break a generally placed . TP stop will move up along closest rising dotted Yellow. Aiming for Danske's target of 173.95.